2 cups Cheerios
1 cup instant oats
1 cup walnuts
1 cup raisins
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup ground flax meal
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. (I use an olive oil sprayer.)
2. In food processor (or blender) combine 1 cup of Cheerios, oats, nuts, and cinnamon. Blend until mixture is smooth.
3. In large bowl, whisk eggs and mix in honey, vanilla, and sugar.
4. In small bowl, combine flax meal, wheat germ, and remaining 1 cup of Cheerios. Stir until blended.
5. Add cereal mixture and nut mixture to egg mixture. Mix well.
6. Add raisins and stir to combine.
7. Pour mixture into baking pan, spread flat, and sprinkle with coconut.
8. Bake for about 20 min.
9. Allow bars to cool and then cut into bars.
I am part of the Cheerios Blogger Circle and did receive a gift pack for participating. No other compensation was received.