Monday, August 10, 2009

Dad's Wooden Toys

I've been meaning to write about the great baby teethers that I purchased from Dad's Wooden Toys. I found out about this shop because the toys are made by a father of twins. All of the toys in his Etsy shop are plain wood with no chemicals, dyes, or toxic finishes. I love that the toys leave so much to the imagination and are safe even for young infants!

I bought Nathan & Ryan each a pair of teethers. It was hard to choose which ones to get but in the end I picked the turtle, car, snail, and frog. Each teether has soft, rounded edges and they are very easy for even the tiniest fingers to grasp. An added bonus-those razor sharp first teeth can sink into the soft wood instead of my arm!

The toys from Dad's Wooden Toys are high-quality and I love the fact that they are handmade and not mass-produced in a factory. I'd rather support a family like mine than some faceless corporation. Basically, these are toys I can feel good about and I can feel safe giving them to my children as well.
Besides wooden teethers, Dad's Wooden Toys also offers adorable wooden animals and figurines, heirloom oak building blocks, and interchangeable puzzle piece animal sets. There are toys for children of all ages. I know I'll be buying some of the animals for my children this Christmas. You are never to old for some great imaginative play!


I did not receive any compensation for this review. I just loved the products so much that I wanted to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment